Fancy another day out in the local area? 30 minutes down the road from Sundeck Gardens by car is the famous Australia Zoo!!
You could cuddle a koala, hand-feed the Asian Elephants, walk with a Sumatran Tiger and watch a crocodile launch from the waters edge. Australia Zoo is the ultimate wildlife adventure delivering conservation through exciting education. The Zoo is a day out for all the family and entertains little ones to much much older ones!
Check out the Austalia Zoo Top Ten below for some ideas in what to do with your day!
1. The Crocoseum – Are you ready for some serious wildlife action? Our keepers and their amazing animals will take you on a slithering, swooping, jaw-snapping adventure of epic proportions! Every day in the Crocoseum we are taking
on the world’s conservation issues and protecting the animal kingdom, and we want you to join our army of Wildlife Warriors
2. Roo Heaven – A large, naturalistic home for our kangaroos, where you can hand-feed to your heart’s content!
3. Pat A Koala – Check out our Koala Walkthrough where you can pat one of our cuddly koalas
4. Elephant Feed – Hand-feed our gorgeous Asian elephants, Siam, Sabu and Bimbo
5. Bindi’s Bootcamp – Have a go at this kids! Explore Bindi’s Bootcamp and test your skills on the challenges as seen on TV!
6. Roving Wildlife – By jingo! Meet some of our roving animals throughout the Zoo, like our baby alligators, talking cockatoos and wombats!
7. Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital – Check out the state-of-the-art hospital, Australia’s busiest wildlife hospital! Watch the team of vets save out precious wildlife
8. Tigers – Wow! Visit the Tiger Temple, home to our maginificent Sumatran tigers, and catch a glimpse of them in action
9. Croc School – Learn all about Steve’s croc research and his passion for these amazing reptiles
10.Africa – Explore the wide open plains of the African savannah and see our rhino, giraffe and zebra. You may even
see our cheetah as they walk by!
Check out the website for more details or Speak to Deb or Ian at reception to book Tickets!